Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Seeing the Stevenses off to Atlanta again

Somehow I failed to get photos of the kids (!) It was probably because they weren't still for long. No, it was because I didn't care to move out of my chair! WELL, it was a heat wave here to be sure. But I did snap (yes, my SONY has audio cues) a few of our group of friends when we gathered at the Eiler's home the last day of Nancy & Bill's visit on July 17, 2005.
Joe and Coco

Craig and Jill:

Bill, Rob and Nancy:

Deb and Reid. The reflection over Deb's left shoulder is the only photo I got of Christy (sorry). Note that she has her cocktail glass raised..:~)

And of course, Bubba and his gal:

As usual, we had marvelous hors d'oeuvres, a good 'ole traditional barbeque meal and ice cream dessert. And we came home with some Blue Moon beers in our cooler (?) Whose were those? Hey, thanks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home