Monday, July 04, 2005

Bryant Family gathering June 25, 2005

Stan's cousin Marcia, her husband Drew, and daughters Heidi and Allison were here in Massachusetts visiting. Liz, Chris and Alex were celebrating birthdays. So it was an occasion for everyone to get together! We had a wonderful lunch ending in birthday cakes and desserts and there was a rousing game of croquet in the back yard -- just like the old days!

Stan's cousin Phyllis on the front porch:

From Northhampton, Andy (who is Stan's cousin once removed; David's son and Liz' grandson) with Emily:


After returning from a walk to the Endicott Estate, Marcia, Barbara, Allison and Heidi produced maple seed pods for each of us to affix to our noses (also, just like the old days -- being a kid once more!) The only thing I have to wonder is HOW is it that one of the primary instigators seems totally absent from my photos? WHERE'S Marcia?? I guess she's alongside Stan with her camera.



3 Comments:

At 9:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good grief, we'll be infamous! This is the first blog i ever looked at, let alone contributed to (IF you can call this a contribution).
Amazed that this is here...how do you find the time?
David B

 
At 9:38 AM, Blogger Cindy said...

Yaaay! David-- you posted a comment to my blog!
It's not as if it's the most visited blog AND you're the first to post a comments. ;~)
Doesn't take much time to do a blog. Some folks create scrapbooks or picture albums. My thoughts are that this is much easier to store, process and retrieve so I keep my photos and generalize "memories" online.
Thanks for leaving a comment. I feel so special now!
-=Cindy

 
At 10:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

heyyy, cool. This is Alex. I don't have one of these but I do have a Livejournal.

my livejournal

 

Post a Comment

<< Home