Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Fresh Paint

I've neglected this blog since last summer but I guess I can take a few moments to catch up.

Since I left off with Stan performing the necessary repairs on the windows in preparation for the new paint job, I guess that's where I'll pick up:
You may go here to view the "before" and "after"

Painter's Pride of Framingham did a terrific job painting our house. I used Benjamin Moore simulation software to select the color palette. It enables you to load an image of your house then explore as many color alternatives as you can stand!

We did ok over the winter -- didn't have to venture out unless we chose since Stan and I are both operating out of our home offices (he's upstairs, I'm down; we meet for lunch in the kitchen).

More recently, I finally got my new MINI Cooper S.
This is me with my British flag Doc Marten boots I bought for the historic "pick up" day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home